Thursday, May 19, 2011

Xtreme For Elisha Fundraiser: Local Event

Our fundraiser is one week from today! It's easier than before to get passes, as we've made special arrangements in order to allow our supporters to pay at the door instead of purchasing tickets ahead of time. Please, spread the word... let's get extreme!

Go Xtreme For Elisha
at
Xtreme Trampolines
 Thursday May 26th  2011
6-8pm
Entry Cost $16.00 (same as any other night)
Xtreme Trampolines (located in Carol Stream)
Has offered to donate up to $10 per ticket purchased
Bring your pass, pay at the door, and help bring our daughter out of the orphanage and into our home!
Family Fun- Win Prizes- Save an orphan!
To request passes, email


Passes are FREE! Bring a pass for each person attending, pay the $16 at the door, and your entry will be credited to our family. It's that easy! 

 Visit http://www.xtremetrampolines.com for photos, location address, and jumping information.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hope your event is a success. I posted on FB and my blog. I live in California but I have friends all over so hopefully some are near you.

Megan