My LIFE is in You, Lord;
my STRENGTH is in You, Lord;
my HOPE is in You, Lord...
This was the song I was singing in the shower this morning.
I've been having a little trouble lately, remembering it isn't MY timing, or MY journey, but His.
In fact, my focus has been so distorted lately, that last night I had to sit myself down and say our adoption verse aloud:
Lead me, O Lord; make Your way straight before me.
So, after finally feeling like I'd again gotten my head on straight... like I am finally remembering just who is in charge leading the way down this road....
Well, I guess maybe that's what He was waiting for.
Because today, I opened the mailbox
to see a big, fat white envelope sticking out
with the very important words
YOU ARE APPROVED
written inside!
It's official! We've now gotten ALL the approvals that we needed. The Minister of Education in ee (eastern Europe), the adoption agency, the homestudy social worker, and the state of Illinois are all in agreement that we allowed to become Elisha's forever family!!!!!!
Hallelujah, praise God, and thank you ALL for your prayers. Elisha, we've just taken a giant leap forward, and we are coming to get you soon!
8 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
What's next? :)
So beyond words happy for you! You already knew that though....I love seeing this blog post. I'm a huge fan of progress...just tickled, sweet friend...just tickled for you and for Elisha!
Sooo excited for you!!!!
Oh my gosh, I just got all teary eyed. I cannot wait for that day! And wow, that was FAST! We have been waiting since May :(
So excited for you! Love the testimony too! Keep going, girl!
Yay! Congratulations, and so so happy for you!
Rachelle (adopting Gideon/Eddie in 54)
http://addtothebeauty-evensen.blogspot.com
Yay, Congrats!!
AAAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment