Elisha has now been with us for a full 15 days. I keep starting posts, but never getting much chance to finish them. However, today I FINALLY unpacked the computer/electronics bag, so, for the first time since coming home, I've had a chance to look at the pictures of Lil' Miss from her first few days with us.
Here's our beginning in Moscow!
Freedom to choose my own clothes, freedom to sit as close to the tv as I want. Not a bad start to my new life!
All it took was one bath for her hair to start looking so much better!
Lil' Miss loves shoes! She put together this outfit herself. ;) So much more stylish than her own Mama, thank goodness.
You wouldn't know it from the look on her face, but she loved this tasty meal! Pesto pasta with grilled chicken. It was delicious!
Whenever Elisha puts on a new outfit, she inspects herself in the mirror to see if it meets her approval. This one made the cut.
When you get stuck with goofy parents who don't speak a lick of Russian, you find ways to make lemonade out of lemons. Chatting with yourself is one such way.
I'm sure everyone is wondering how things are going. The ultra short answer is GREAT! More posts are in the making, so keep checking in. I promise, one of these days I'll actually have time to say a bit more!






No comments:
Post a Comment