Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twice the Kreativity

TWO.

I have two videos that I am dying to share with you. 

They are so much fun!


TWO. 

Two little girls were tossed aside, left without families, because of two words: Down Syndrome.

One of these girls is now home and we call her our daughter. 

The other little girl, Shannon, has a family on the way. They leave in about two weeks.

We cannot wait for Shannon to get out of the mental institution and into her family!




Anyway... about those videos... 

 I'd love to show them to you, but instead I've decided they are just too good to give away. 

Wait, did I just say give away?

OH YES I DID!


I'm hosting a giveaway to help bring Shannon home. 

TWO people are going to receive a very

Kreative prize... 

(and yes, I most certainly spelled that wrong on purpose. Stay tuned to find out why!)


No comments: