I hope everyone was able to tune in to ABC this evening. Diane Sawyer did a segment on Mia's adoption story. I followed it their story when they were adopting her, so to say I was excited to find out the story would be on tonight is an understatement.
I pray that story opens eyes to bringing many new children out of the orphanages and home forever. EVERY CHILD DESERVES A FAMILY. Domestic or international, we are ALL God's children. Our earthly boundaries mean nothing to Him; therefore, wherever your heart is led, that is where you should go. And speaking from experience, oftentimes, where are hearts are led is not the decision we ourselves would make! (Says the girl who said "I would adopt from any country except this one... and lo and behold, guess where are daughter is? And guess which country I have completely fallen in love with?)
So... you never know where He may lead you...
![]() |
| Kolya |
![]() |
| Alina |
![]() |
| Kenny |
![]() |
| Jayson |
![]() |
| Harlan |
![]() |
| Katie |
They wait. They have nothing to do but wait.
Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keep our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act.
Proverbs 24:12






1 comment:
I believe that Kenny currently has a family coming for him. The other photos shown, as far as I am aware, are all children still very much in need of families!
Sarah
Post a Comment