We've been home for a week and a half, give or take.
The first few days, I was so busy that I didn't have time to think too much about things.
Now, I have time.
I MISS HER.
I miss her so much.
Her smile, her laugh, her energy.
I miss helping her put her shoes on. I miss getting her bundled up to go outside. I miss holding her hand, hugging her, holding her close as I study every feature of this new child in my life.
I miss my daughter, and I want her home.
6 comments:
Soon Mama. Never ever to be apart!
(((HUGS))))
This next wait is the worst :( Praying your next trip comes quickly <3
I bet she misses you too, friend... You are so close...your daughter is months away from forever being yours...yours, loved, cherished...I can't wait.
I am sure that every day something feels like it is missing... because, of course, she is! I pray you get to get her, for good, very soon!
Hugs & Prayers for you my sweet friend. She will be home soon... God is holding her for you until you are there again! Love you!!
Post a Comment