On this date
it is officially determined
that we,
Todd and Sarah White
are now officially the parents of
ELISHA WHITE.
There will be details, photos, videos... all that good stuff available as soon as I can upload it. Right now, we are physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. Court lasted seven hours and we missed our train, so we now have this evening in the capitol city (of this region,) and then tomorrow evening we take a quick flight to M*sc*w. We fly home on Sunday.
I will share more soon, I promise, but for now I wanted to quickly write the good news and now I hope to catch my family online!
(Law requires 30 days before anything officially goes into effect, so Elisha will leave her orphanage forever on February 26th.)
Thank you everyone for your love, prayers, and support!
13 comments:
YAY!!!! Oh, I can't tell you how happy this makes me!! Congrats! I have tears in my eyes for you all!!!!
Yay Elisha White !!! How perfect !!! Love & rest to you all!!
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!
YAY!! Congratulations!!!! :)) So happy for you!!
Congrats!!!! Can't wait to read all about it.
YES! YES! YES!!!!!! Thank you Lord! I am so happy right now I could burst. You have a little girl, can you believe it, you have a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!
Yahoo. Congratulations!
Yahoo, congratulations. Praying for your safe travels home.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you all!
Kim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com
Tears of joy for this precious child who will now be on her journey for the LOVE God has in store for her....in the loving arms of her new parents alongside her new brothers!
Many congratulations to the White family!!! With love...Suzanne/Aunt Suzanne
Wow, so wonderful...my love and prayers for the White family...Elisha's journey is now in full motion for the special LOVE God has arranged for her life. Congratulations!!
I can't wait to meet my grandniece and I will love her a much as I love her sweet little brothers. And I love her middle name because that was my mommy's name who I loved so much and your grandma's name who would have loved you so much and Elisha so much.
Post a Comment