Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just as a Thank you....

We are nearing the end of this journey, and I am feeling all nostalgic and a teeny bit weepy. What a difference one year can make... aahh. (that's a sigh of contentment, not a screaming AAAHH, just clarify.)

In the beginning, I did a few giveaways just to try to get blog followers. Today, I want to say thank you to my followers... so I figured what better way than to host a free giveaway!


I listed out my followers, each with a number. Using the tried and true and oh-so-loved random.org... today's special thank you winner is.....

#76                      JO'S CORNER  



Congratulations Jo!  You get a super secret ultra-fantastic prize. :) Or at least a small thank-you-for-all-your-support prize, hehe. Please leave a comment or email me and I will get that out to you.



To everyone else, keep checking in... you just may see your own name on the winner's list soon! :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun!

Jo's Corner said...

How exciting! I can hardly wait to see my " super secret ultra-fantastic prize"! But, I'm even more excited to see you get to your Girl! Hugs ~ Jo

Jo's Corner said...

Do you need my address, Sarah? Let me know.