Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank You.. Another Winner

Do you ever have one of those terrible-horrible-no good-very bad-days?

The ones that make you just want to hide in the hot shower and let the water just stream over you, hidden from the world and all that stress that will bombard you the moment you walk out the door?

Today was one of those days. Yuck yuck yucky, no other way to describe it.

I lamented in my frustrations, cried tears of exhaustion, and avoided as much responsibility as life would allow.

But, though the grey skies, there was a bit of sunshine.

The Shpak Family (you know, the ones I've been begging you to help?) have the funds to now send in their dossier. Praise God!

And, in honor of this bit of sunshine, I bring you another "thanks for your support" winner!

Today's winner is.....................................
................................................................
................................................................


# 65 Tidepool


Tidepool, I have no clue who you are, but when you see this, get in touch with me so that I can send you a super-duper (itty bitty) thank you gift!

ONE WEEK, PEOPLE!!! SEVEN DAYS to get EVERYTHING in order before we are again on our way to that beautiful little girl we pray to soon officially call DAUGHTER!

4 comments:

Tidepool said...

Oh WoW WOW! I think it's me!

Horray!

I'm Sasha from Ca :)

ferascha@gmail.com

Tidepool said...

HI There!

It doesn't look like my comment posted from a few days ago. I wanted to tell you that I am tidepool! So excited to be a winner!


Sasha from CA
ferascha@gmail.com

Jamie said...

7 days?!?!?! WOOO HOOOOO!

Sarah said...

Hi Sasha, I sent you an email, but if for some reason you did not receive it, please contact me at fivethousandfootsteps@gmail.com
with your address so I can get that mailed to you!