Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Warrior Challenge

Elisha's Villagers...

I WANT YOU!
to become a Christmas Warrior this year.


Sign-ups and information is on the Reece's Rainbow website. 

You can sponsor as an individual or as a group (maybe small group friends? ladies in the office at work? whatever you come up with is fine, the goal is the same... help these kids raise grant funds and find forever families!)

If you are someone who follows my blog and has decided to become a warrior, please comment below or email me with your child's name and any information you want me to share. I'd love to support your warrior efforts this year! I created a tab at the top of the blog, and I plan to keep track of everyone's warrior info there.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I am a warrior for Cora Lynne yet again this year. I was hers last year & I hope to be able to fundraise more this year.

The Happy Half Dozen said...

Christmas Warrior for Vilis! *fingers crossed* a family may be in the works though :D!