I literally spent HOURS yesterday creating a document of all the emails of winners and donors from the wildfire auction, organizing who won what amounts due, contact info, etc.
Today, I open the document... and it's a BLANK PAGE! WHAT HAPPENED???? I saved multiple times so I wouldn't lose my work, and the document title exists, but upon opening, there is nothing there. sigh....
I am out of town for the day, so it looks as if I know what I will be doing tomorrow. I will send that out as soon as I have it finished.
Sorry about the delay; I thought I was coming on here to give a heads up to watch for that email. Apparently not!
NEVERMIND THAT! I was able to recover the document, whew.
The winners of the auction have all been emailed. If you didn't get an email from me, it means I have an incorrect email address for you. Please contact me if you did not receive the chart of winners so that I can send it to you again!
Off to celebrate birthdays and the weekend with family today. Have a great weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment