Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Sweet Hailey!!


Remember when I gave away this doll


in hopes of finding a family for this doll?


Well, today I learned that


Sweet little Hailey has been found!! 
A family has committed to adopting her!!

If her family is a reader of my blog, please, please send me an email at fivethousandfootsteps@gmail.com

There is a waiting period before families are allowed to make their announcement public, so it could be a few weeks before her family steps forward (if you contact me before it is public announcement, I promise I'll stay quiet!) As soon as I do have information that I can share, I will be sure to let you all know.

Hailey's family, whoever you are, wherever you are, you have made this old gal jump for joy today!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks, Sarah, for guessing on my blog. More so..thank you for advocating for those who are forgotten! You will never know the impact and difference you are making this side of heaven. Blessings-