Friday, November 25, 2011

Angel Feature: Cora Lynne

Introducing

CORA LYNNE



and her Angel Tree Warrior

Leah. 

IS THERE A REASON YOU CHOSE THIS PARTICULAR CHILD? 

I picked Cora Lynne as my warrior last year as she got
added late into the angel tree campaign then continued to be her
warrior & am now her christmas warrior again. She is 5 so even if she
does not find her family this coming year this is her last year to be
on the angel tree so since I was already her warrior & my other girl I
advocate for is not on the angel tree this year I chose her.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT REECE'S RAINBOW?
It's a long story, but through God's amazing Grace, he lead me to the
blog of the Sanchez family; at the time, they were in the process of adopting Sophia. 

TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND WHY YOU CHOSE TO BE A WARRIOR.
I am 19 years old, 1 of 6 kids, and my older sister Sarah has Down
Syndrome. I chose to be a warrior cause after I learned the plight of
kids like my sister overseas I knew I could not sit around and do
nothing. Being a warrior has been so life changing for me; in fact, I am now also
glad to be a prayer warrior to another special guy, Alden.

HOW ARE YOU SHARING YOUR ANGEL? (Blog, FB page, etc.) WHAT WAYS CAN
PEOPLE DONATE (besides through the RR site)
I have been sharing my angel on my personal fb account, as well as my
girls fb page For the Love of Celine & Cora Lynne. I also have a blog
for them:
http://caring4celineandcoralynne.blogspot.com/
Right now I have a $5 challenge going on facebook to try to fundraise:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=289091597784325


Please support Leah's efforts by considering giving a donation and praying Cora Lynne home. Visit the weblinks about, or go directly to learn more about Cora Lynne by visiting the Reece's Rainbow website

1 comment:

Leah said...

thanks sarah for posting! Just curious if this post was suppose to have her picture?