mugs.
I also forgot my scarf, but that was easily replaceable, since there is a little mall right across the street.
Mugs are apparently harder to find! Hard to eat all the ramen and oatmeal we brought without anything to put it in. Hopefully today we will be able to stop at a store and get some bowls or mugs.
Even if we don't... we get to meet our daughter, so it's all good.
:)
I also forgot my scarf, but that was easily replaceable, since there is a little mall right across the street.
Mugs are apparently harder to find! Hard to eat all the ramen and oatmeal we brought without anything to put it in. Hopefully today we will be able to stop at a store and get some bowls or mugs.
Even if we don't... we get to meet our daughter, so it's all good.
:)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you to meet her. Oh how I long for the day. Praying all goes well for you and you find something to eat your oatmeal in.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!!! Stalking... hehe
Post a Comment