But I will say this: I've gone from having a really rough few days to a really, really wonderful few days.
I'll be sharing news soon, I have lots of posts that I can't wait to have you read, but for now, I leave you with this little hint of one project I've been working on:
![]() |
| Land's End Powder Run Zip-Up Boot |
Turns out, even those of us in the Windy City need a new wardrobe when heading to the place where our girl currently lives. I bought a new pair of boots that can withstand even the most frigid temperatures. Thank goodness, because the forecast for the city we are headed is looking a bit chilly this week:
(that's not including the windchill, or course)
and by the time we arrive, I can only imagine it's gonna be a heckuva lot colder.
(And for the record, I needed new boots anyway, seeing as my broken foot healed even wider than it previously had been, so now I have no choice but to replace the shoe wardrobe... so far I'm up to a pair of boots and a pair of flats!)

No comments:
Post a Comment