A quick note to everyone (in case you already missed it): Our Soup Cook Off Fundraiser is being postponed. Tentative new date is 2nd weekend in January, but I have to make sure I can book the venue first.
There'll be some minor changes (pictures with Santa wouldn't quite make sense, now would they?) but I still really feel that we have been blessed to receive FABULOUS donations to giveaway at the event, so I want to make sure we actually get to hold it.
But wait, Sarah, aren't you fully funded? Why, yes, friends, we are! (At least, we think we are...)
Regardless, we still want to spread the word to advocate for all these kids needing families. Therefore, we've decided to follow in the footsteps of the Niegsch Family, our angels on earth, and pay it forward to another family in need. We pray that this event will be a huge success, and we can help others on the journey to bring their own little ones home.
SO...
If you are a local, PLEASE do not show up this weekend to eat soup... you will be gravely disappointed!
AND... If you are local and willing to enter a soup/chili/stew into the contest, please CLICK HERE to fill out an entry form. It costs nothing to enter and the prizes and worth your time! I will contact you with more details when we return from our first trip.
1 comment:
What an amazing heart you have!
Post a Comment