THE FIRST TRIP IS ALMOST HERE!
We have our travel dates for Trip #1!!
We've learned the details of exactly where we are headed. Unfortunately, we probably will have very limited internet access. We'll be traveling to what looks like the middle of nowhere to see our girl; forty hours by planes, trains and automobiles. Literally FORTY HOURS of actual travel time. Times two, since we plan on coming home. :)
It's going to be an adventure, for sure. I can't wait until I can share more about her. Because of our limited internet access, I will most likely NOT be posting from our region during our trip. I do have lots of posting ideas in store, though... so hopefully that'll keep my readers appeased until we return and can share lots more details!
But for now... it's a whirlwind of preparation... because the adventure begins on
NOVEMBER 25TH!!

4 comments:
Oh, WOW! That's so close!!! I am SO overjoyed that you guys are finally making your first trip to meet your beautiful girl! I can't wait to read more about her!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Sooo excited for you. Wow, that is a lot of traveling. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com
Prayers for your safety and a great trip!!!
Post a Comment