KATIE K.
(I have also already contacted her by email as well.)
Congratulations Katie, and thank you for supporting the Shpak Family!
(AND, OF COURSE, A HUGE THANK YOU TO FUSTINI'S FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZE!)
If you are looking for a great (and different!) holiday gift idea, I highly recommend checking out Fustini's. You can shop online or directly in their stores. I've already told my sister what I want for Christmas this year! They really are nothing like I've ever tasted before (other flavored oils and vinegars don't even come close in comparison.)
Congratulations again, Katie!
Now, I'm going to continue to ask everyone to continue to keep the Shpak Family in your prayers. THEY TRULY NEED THEM. If you'd like to follow their adoption journey (or give financial support and possibly win big prizes in the meantime!) please visit them at http://faithsetfree.blogspot.com/
Reece's Rainbow's Angel Tree has officially begun, so I'm hard at work preparing my posts on that. Stay tuned... and pray that we have news regarding our own adoption soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment