Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kameron's Kupcakes

Alright people, I've got something special for you.
I've got a secret recipe that'll knock your socks off. I'm tellin' you, it's good. It's... dare I say... heavenly.

The recipe, my friends, is for frosting. Not just any frosting, but the greatest frosting I have ever tasted. It's probably my greatest mistake... you know how sometimes you make a mistake and it turns out to be the one of those million dollar ideas?
Okay, this probably isn't worth a million dollars, but I promise, it's worth bragging about.



So, now that I've (hopefully) peaked your curiosity, here's the deal.
For anyone who donates to the Beamish family within the next 24 hours, I am going to send you my secret frosting recipe.
You can use it however you choose! Imagine the possibilities...

Impress your friends
Make a delicious mid-day treat
Send your kids to school in style on their birthday
Host a fundraiser
Open a bakery
Win the Pillsbury baking contest

(Okay, okay, maybe I'm getting a little slap-happy, but you get the idea.)

Here's how you get your very own 
Kameron's Kupcake "Fundraiser Frosting" Recipe:
1. Donate a minimum of $25 to the Beamish family by using the ChipIn on my page, Renee's page, or Sara's Page (my recommendation is you donate through one of their blogs instead, because you can win other awesome goodies at the same time. However, I'll keep mine here in case you tend to get distracted too easily. I can relate.)


2. After you donate, CLICK ON AND FILL OUT THIS FORM.  Recipe will be sent when all names have been verified.

You have until 7:30pm (maybe a little later) Friday, so get your donation in right away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this is so tempting....

you are evil :)

Sarah said...

Renee, I probably should add a disclaimer "Guaranteed to make you gain a few inches!" hehe

But oh, I think they are so worth it... :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have donated...more than I should ever disclose so can I please (PLEASE) have this delicious recipe. I don't care if it makes me gain inches. You know how much I love to bake, I GOTTA HAVE IT. And I'll send you a cream cheese frosting with walnuts recipe that you will fall over for!!

Love finds a way,
Renee