Monday, March 21, 2011

Lame attempt at a post

Lame simply because I have written three posts now, none of yet are ready for me to hit "publish." And yet, here I am starting a fourth, simply because I don't know how to tie this into any others but feel the need to share.

Here are our current upcoming expenses (all due very soon):
Homestudy: 1st meeting coming up next week. $3000 is due to begin (although the social worker hinted that a payment plan is possible, so my theory is that we can begin without having it ready to pay in full.)
Agency Fee: We have our phone meeting this Tuesday. The first half of our fee, $1500 is due in one week.
Class: Our first class is coming up. Cost is $130.
Extras: I'll be ordering marriage certificates and other little things like that over the next few week or two. These add up quickly, but I have yet to actually sit and do the math.
RR application/donation: $275

Please pray that God continue to lead our path. We've been running into more little obstacles, small walls that show up along the way. It's frustrating, but nothing that will defeat us. Right now, we just need to be able to pay these fees and get things moving forward. Be sure to check out my "Crafts For Sale" page if you would like to see what I've made and have for sale. I take custom orders, so feel free to email with special requests!

No comments: