Saturday, March 5, 2011

PAID!

They cashed the check!
I saw it today while checking my account balance:
$350 to our adoption agency, cashed.

A BIG, GINORMOUS, HUMONGOUS THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO HELPED PAY THAT FIRST BIT OF RANSOM!


And to each of you who are praying for us, I say thank you as well. This is His journey for us, so following it comes through prayer before finances. Prayer before all else. We NEED prayers. We've already been hit with a few obstacles, and I know that is only the beginning. I've got every inclination that this is going to be a tough road, and we are going to require prayer warriors in order to make it through.

I've got more to say on that, but right now, it's bedtime.
So to everyone who has supported us in any way thus far, I say once more, THANK YOU!

As it stands now:
Adoption Agency application- Submitted and PAID
Homestudy agency application- Submitted, paid by credit card

Next up:
Wait for both agencies to give us the go ahead
Apply through Reece's Rainbow to commit to Our Girl

PRAYER REQUESTS:
Please pray that both agencies accept us, and quickly, so that we can move forward in making our commitment.
Please pray that our homestudy coordinator is willing to meet with us very quickly so that she can fill out necessary paperwork to submit to RR. Her initial feeling about us will determine whether or not RR will let us commit, so it is very important that we meet with her right away, and that she feel comfortable with us.

THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

Sara Beamish said...

Yeah!!! Sarah, this is just SO exciting for me to read, can't imaigne how exciting it is for you (well, I bet I can!):)

I'm so happy that it's finally your turn too!!!! Can't wait to have my little girl home with me, so I can help you get yours home with you!!!

HUGS :-)

M. E. said...

NICE!!!!!!

Prayers and Positive Thoughts~

Blessings

Melissa

journeytoonemore.blogspot.com

Wonderfully Made by Him said...

This is going to be an awesome journey, Sarah! I am so excited to hear about your progress. We are praying for you and your little girl!