Yeah, YOU! Elisha's Village. You rock my world.
I wanted to do a little something to say thanks.
Recently I came across something too adorable to even try to resist.
Are you familiar with these?
They are Russian Matryoshka dolls. The word "Matryoshka" derives from Latin word for mother. From what I've heard, they are tourist kitchy junk in Russia, and no one there would ever want one (you know, just like I don't own a snow globe with the
(And if you aren't planning a trip of any sort to EE, that's okay, you can just buy them online instead.)
Anyway, these are cute, and my kids love them. But recently I came across something SO cool I just couldn't resist making the purchase:
![]() |
| Not my photo. Thanks, Google. |
Can I get a "whoop, whoop!"
Come on, seriously, these are just the cutest EVER, aren't they?
Here's how you can win your very own Russian Nesting Doll Measuring Cups (up to three chances per family!):
1. Leave a comment telling me how you found my blog (be specific or general, your choice.)
2. Become a follower on my blog if you aren't already. If you are, leave me a comment that you already follow.
3. Share my blog on your facebook/twitter/etc. and tell them to leave your name (or email or whatever identifying information you choose) in the comment section.
U.S. shipping- I cover the cost. Elsewhere- you take care of it. :)
Giveaway closes on September 2nd. Winner will be chosen at random soon after.
Have fun!
P.S. If you can't stand to wait and you just have to get your hands on this, go HERE.



15 comments:
Hello there. Are you adopting from Russia?? I just found a child that I am interested in that is in Russia.... If you are... Will you email me with details of the process? (GrumpyJax@yahoo.com) I found your blog when a fellow adoptive mom shared it. I think you are utterly amazing for adopting :)
Hi! We can't say the name of the country we are adopting from. (I figured the Russian nesting dolls are a big touristy eastern europe thing, regardless of which country we are visiting.) Just not allowed to share the name of the country publicly until court is over (to keep things confidential.)
I found your blog through a friend.
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com
Hi! I found your blog on Reece's Rainbow.
I'm already a follower.
I shared on my blog www.helpingreid.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness. Those are just too cute. I found your blog from Reece's Rainbow. Was praying your sweet girl would find a family.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com
Already follow your blog because I just love Elisha and can't wait for you to go and get her.
Katrina
Carlene's soon to be momma :)
www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com
I follow your blog!
I cannot remember how I found your blog... probably through one of your giveaways, but Ive been reading for a little bit
the measuring cups are the cutest thing!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE these, how absolutely adorable. :) I've been following your blog for awhile, through the RR network somehow. You may recognize me as one of the newbies on the FB group. :)I will post a link to your blog on my FB page.
~Amy
Hi, I found your blog on FaceBook. I love the little dolls/measuring cups!!.
I found your blog through http://www.thekramerfamilysite.blogspot.com/
And started following you now :)
Found you on Renee Tam's Facebook... Following and am going to share!
Love the little doll cups, but really love seeing you get closer and closer to your goal!
I found your blog threw Just One More for us. And I am now a follower. I hope and pray Elisha comes home soon!
Post a Comment